Select Employee Group:
If you are an employee (or retired after working at one of these SEGs) or member of any of the SEGs in our field of membership, you’re eligible to join! You can apply for membership on-line by completing the Membership Application Form or by visiting one of our convenient branch locations.
Click here for a handy “switch kit” to help you move your accounts, or insure a smooth transfer of payment options, to Denali Alaskan. The switch kit contains:
1) Step-by-step instructions on how to use the kit
2) Request to change Automatic Withdrawal –give this to any company which makes automatic withdrawals from your old financial institution, to make sure you an switch these payments to Denali Alaskan
3) Request to Close Account – give to your current financial institution
4) Request to Change Payroll Direct Deposit – give to your employer
5) 24/7 Access information – info on the convenience services offered by Denali Alaskan
6) E-statement Election – give this form to Denali Alaskan if you’d like to get e-statement notices, rather than paper copies of your statement, every month. You must be signed up for Personal Computer Banking in order to receive E-Statements.
If you’re not affiliated with any of Denali Alaskan’s existing Select Employee Groups, you may want to explore having your business or organization apply to be included in our Field for Membership. For more information, contact Eileen Thompson, Marketing/Business Development Manager, at 907/257-7245 or email her at email@example.com.
Denali Alaskan Membership brings Tangible Financial Benefits to Members
There are a number of ways you benefit from membership in a credit union, rather than doing your banking somewhere else. With greater dividends on deposits, lower rates on loans, and low- or no-fee products, we figure you can save money if you make Denali Alaskan your financial home.
But we don’t stop there. The rewards of membership continue in many other ways: