ONLINE BILL PAY
An easy and simple way to pay your bills
Denali's Online Bill Pay system is the perfect way to pay your monthly bills because you are in charge of your account. You determine when you want your bills paid and how much to pay.
Enroll online through Online Banking or call our Member Contact Center at 907-257-7200, option 3 in Anchorage. Call 1-800-764-1123 option 3 for locations outside Anchorage. Our Call Center staff will guide you through the process.
ONLINE BILL PAY FEATURES
- Add multiple payees
- Make payments in just one click, choose a payee and enter the payment amount and date
- Automate recurring payments to pay at the same time each month
- See payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills with eBill
See our Learning Center box at right for Online Bill Pay guidance and instructions. Feel free to contact the Denali Member Contact Center at 907-257-7200, option 3, or 800-764-1123, option 3 or [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
QUALIFY FOR FREE ONLINE BILL PAY IN TWO EASY STEPS
- Maintain the following accounts or products at Denali: checking account with an active Visa check card, Online Banking and eStatements.
- Sign up for, and use, Online Bill Pay at least once in a month — it's the secure way to pay bills in a timely manner.
ONLINE BILL PAY FEES
- Free to accounts with an active Visa Check Card, receiving E-statements and actively using Online Bill Pay
- A $5.95/month fee applies for all others, the service includes 10 bill payments, additional payments are $0.65 each
- $25.00 Online Bill Pay Stop Payment Fee
- $20.00 Online Bill Pay Check Copy Fee
If you currently do not use Online Bill Pay or have not signed up for eStatements, visit your branch or call the Member Contact Center at 257-7200, option 3, or toll-free at 800-764-1123.