If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity you have come
to the right place. Denali Alaskan's employees enjoy an
industry competitive salary scale, a great working atmosphere, and a generous
benefits package. Denali Alaskan FCU participates in the
E-Verify program. Below are some of the current job openings.
Reports To: Administrative Manager Function Supervised: None
Service oriented position requiring advanced communication skills, a thorough knowledge of insurance products available through the insurance brokerage. Supports Account Executives in retaining clients and attracting prospective clients through superior customer service.
Grow and develop talents and insurance knowledge to the highest level possible. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of professionalism in servicing commercial accounts.
An “Account Manger I” is a support position. Compensation is based on experience and job performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Service Commercial Lines accounts per established agency procedures and aid in collections.
2. Prepare insurance summaries and assist in surveying clients to determine insurance needs, inspecting current insurance policies, risk management plans, property, products and other records.
3. Market and/or assist Account Executives in marketing new and renewal business.
4. Actively review expiration listing with Account Executive to determine appropriate action and collection of information to prepare renewal submissions.
5. Prepare formal proposals of insurance including details of coverages, limits, deductibles and other pertinent information.
6. Establish communication with assigned clients for the purpose of serving the account.
7. Service commercial lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
8. Maintain all client activity in the agency automation system.
9. Keep Account Executive fully informed of all-important activities on their accounts.
10. Prioritize workload and/or request assistance as required.
11. Keep informed of industry developments through review of trade press and by attending insurance carrier training meetings on new products, etc.
12. Assist other DAI and DAFCU staff in cross selling and account rounding.
13. Prompt and reliable attendance.
14. Assume other job responsibilities as assigned by General Manager
High school diploma or equivalent required. College level studies and/or degree preferred.
3 years of direct P & C Insurance experience.
* Complete Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union’s Product and Services Testing within 90 days of employment with a score of 100% (Note: this assessment may be taken as many times as needed to achieve score)
Detailed, self-starter, imaginative and creative.
2. Knowledge of computer systems and operations. MS Office experience required.
3. Good listening skills and attention to detail are important.
5. Knowledge of commercial insurance and products is required.
6. Ability to work on highly detailed work under pressure and time constraints.
7. Alaska P&C Insurance License required.
8. At least three (3) years of direct P&C Insurance experience.