If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity you have come
to the right place. Denali Alaskan's employees enjoy an
industry competitive salary scale, a great working atmosphere, and a generous
benefits package. Denali Alaskan FCU participates in the
E-Verify program. Below are some of the current job openings.
Job Title: MCC OUTBOUND SPECIALIST I (P/T) 00250014085
Department: Anchorage - Member Contact Center Exempt: Non-exempt
Reports To: MCC Outbound Lending Manager Function Supervised: None
Performs a multifaceted retail banking role for current and potential members including sales and cross-selling via telephone, computer and in person. Provides exceptional member service and demonstrates the ability to work well in a team oriented environment. Also responsible for making warm calls for the purpose of selling additional products and services to new and existing members to meet an identified need. Responsible for meeting monthly sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinates and reports dormant account and escheatment processes in compliance with applicable Federal and State regulations and internal policies and procedures.
2. Responsible for follow up and processing of new member and current member applications that
come in through uOpen.
3. Apply solid sales techniques to meet and exceed sales goals in acquiring new account relationships.
4. Use knowledge of Credit Union products and services to solicit new business, via the telephone or other electronic means taking care to identify unique member needs and to match those needs with well-suited Credit Union products.
5. Responsible for organizing and turning in MCC Outbound loan packets.
6. Be attuned to member concerns; provide initial problem analysis and report new issues and problem trends to management.
7. Use automated applications to document cross sale opportunities, as well as results, and provide accurate monthly reports for management.
8. Remain well versed and skilled at manipulating on-line data; test new and modified software, and assist in preparation for new releases.
9. Actively contribute to the continued success of the Credit Union by working positively within the department and with co-workers.
10. Complies with and keeps abreast of all established policies, procedures, and applicable regulations. Must be able to communicate such policies, procedures and regulations as required to staff and members.
11. Project a professional and positive image of the Credit Union through personal grooming, dress, and behavior.
12. Must be able to work 7 days a week in a rotating schedule.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
One year technical experience in field or related experience in a financial institution preferred.
Office mobility required. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate standard office equipment. Corrected vision and hearing in normal range. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed. Must be able to physically lift up to twenty-five pounds. May require use of handcart or other device for the transportation of materials.
Complete any required training by assigned due date.
Ability to complete calls so as to increase member knowledge and usage of Credit Union products and services. Ability to communicate professionally and effectively over the telephone, face to face, and through other forms of correspondence. Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. Must possess excellent organizational skills, be able to multitask, and possess strong interpersonal presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed sales goals. Ability to independently assess situations and solve problems. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong reading comprehension. Detail oriented. Basic typing skills. Proficient use of 10-key calculator. Good computer data system skills.