Five lucky winners will receive an extra $1,000 with their Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend in 2017. Choose to have your PFD directly deposited into your Denali Federal Credit Union account when applying for your 2017 PFD and you’ll be entered to win.* It’s that easy.
*No purchase necessary. Promotion runs Jan. 1 – March 31, 2017. See complete rules (PDF). Winners will be notified after all PFD direct deposits are concluded in October, 2017.
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR 2017 ALASKA PERMANENT FUND DIVIDEND USING DIRECT DEPOSIT
- Check the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend Division website for eligibility requirements.
- Gather personal information including your bank account number and Denali's routing number which is 325272047. See the "My Account Number" page for instructions on finding your account number.
- Register for a myAlaska account to set up an electronic signature if you do not already have one.
- Apply online at the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend Division website between Jan. 1 and March 31, 2017.
- Visit a PFD office for a paper form if you cannot apply online.
- Please consider Pick. Click. Give. (see below) when filing.
- Choose to have your PFD payment directly deposited into your Denali Credit Union account.
- That's it. You're entered for a chance to win a $1,000 Denali Dividend.
SUPPORT COMMUNITIES BY DONATING A PORTION OF YOUR PFD THROUGH PICK. CLICK. GIVE.
Please consider sharing a portion of your PFD with a cause you care about through Pick. Click. Give. This charitable program establilshed by the Alaska State Legislature allows Alaskans to contribute to 640 community foundations and eligible charitable and educational organizations when filing for their PFDs.