Today’s Tip: Set up online bill pay for quick and easy payments
Mar 9, 2020, 11:06 AM
Having a hard time keeping track of the bills flooding in? Sick of messy stamps and ripped envelopes? Done with filling out checks and worrying about late charges?
With online bill pay, there’s no need to sort through papers that pile up each week on the kitchen counter. You can track and pay all your bills with just a few clicks online—all without ever setting foot in a branch.
Enrolling is easy.
Bill Pay works through the same Online Banking system you use to check account balances and make transfers. Members can enroll by following the steps in the mobile app or online system.
If you’re having trouble, you can also enroll by calling a representative in the Member Contact Center. Just dial 907-257-7200 in Anchorage, or 800-764-1123 for other locations. The staff is always happy to help guide you through the enrollment process.
Take advantage of great features
Online Bill Pay comes free with all Denali accounts. Key features allow you to:
- Add multiple payees to a single transaction
- Choose whether you want to pay a bill manually or set up automatic payments for the same time each month
- View upcoming bills and amounts
- Correct, cancel or add payment information before the payment date
- View the send and delivery date of payments when submitting
To learn more, visit the online bill pay homepage.