THIS PAGE WILL REDIRECT YOU TO THE 2018 DENALI RALLY REGISTRATION PAGE
Miracle Champion Mark Rayos and his family accept a check on behalf of Children's Miracle Network from Denali President and CEO, Bob Teachworth.
$25,000 raised for children's hospital charity
Members, employees, vendors, golf teams and sponsors support Children's Miracle Network
More than 100 golfers participated in the 2017 Denali Rally on July 17. This tournament marked the 20th year Denali has organized and managed the Rally, bringing together our strategic partners, members and other business leaders for a fun day on the golf course.
Denali Federal Credit Union thanks all of the participants, and particularly this year’s sponsors, for helping make it another successful tournament.
In addition to sponsor donations, Denali held a special contest through our branches to raise funds for our cause: the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) of Alaska. Members raised more than $10,000 in the fund-raising drive, contributing to our total donation of more than $25,000 to CMN this year. Miracle Champion Mark Rayos and his family were on hand to accept the check on behalf of CMN and the Alaska Children’s Network.
We would like to congratulate this year’s winners:
• 1st Place Team: Payless Auto Sales (Isaac Song, Albert Kim, Jin Park and Sukman Yoon)
• 2nd Place Team: Kendall Auto (Tim Toth, James Leitch, Chris Johnson and Tyler McKinley)
• 3rd Place Team: Keith Clark, Gracia O’Connell and Sam Johnson
In addition, here are the winners of the individual skills competitions:
• Women’s Straightest Drive: Wandra Nabors
• Women’s Longest Drive: Katie Jan
• Men’s Straightest Drive: Jin Park
• Men’s Longest Drive: Steve Carter
• Longest Putt: Richard Seebold
• Longest Drive, Opposite Hand : Troy Jarvis
• Closest to the Pin: Corey Meyer
To help you remember the fun that was the 2017 Denali Rally, here are links to photos taken by John Alvarez, of Financial Supermarkets, Inc. and Ben Harris of Denali Federal Credit Union.
Photo gallery (Harris)
Photo gallery (Alvarez)
Thank you, again, for your support of the Denali Rally. We will see you next year!