Money-saving Benefits for Denali Alaskan Members
Denali Alaskan has come up with the following benefits as a way to help you create a more successful financial lifestyle, and to reward members who use the Credit Union as their primary financial institution. Remember, the more you use Denali Alaskan, the stronger Credit Union you create for all members, because we’re a financial cooperative.
These savings are calculated monthly, and your benefit/reward is printed on your statement.
FRBP – Member qualifies for free Easy Pay.
(You save at least $5.95! Easy Pay fee: $5.95 per month, for up to 10 bill payments, additional payments are $.65 each.)
Save the cost of stamps, checks and your valuable time by using free Easy Pay; it’s easy to qualify:
• Maintain the following accounts/products at Denali Alaskan: checking account with an active VISA check card, e-statements.
• Use Easy Pay at least once in a month – it’s secure, and we have a unique “Payment Guarantee” which insures your payment, when set up properly, is delivered on time or we’ll cover the cost of any late fees.
FRS1 – Member qualifies for no-fee savings account
(You save $5.00! Savings Account fee: $5.00 per month)
Qualify for these special savings in one of three ways:
• Maintain at least $500 in total balances at the Credit Union
• Maintain a checking account at Denali Alaskan
• Members under the age of 21 are not assessed this fee
If you currently do not use Easy Pay or have not signed up for E-statements, visit your branch or call the Member Contact Center to find out more about them.
Member Contact Center: 257-7200, option 3, or (800) 764-1123, option 3