ONLINE BILL PAY
An easy and simple way to pay your bills
Denali's Online Bill Pay system is the perfect way to pay your monthly bills because you are in charge of your account. You determine when you want your bills paid and how much to pay.
Enroll online through Online Banking or call our Member Contact Center at 907-257-7200, option 3 in Anchorage. Call 1-800-764-1123 option 3 for locations outside Anchorage. Our Call Center staff will guide you through the process.
ONLINE BILL PAY FEATURES
- Add multiple payees
- Make payments in just one click, choose a payee and enter the payment amount and date
- Automate recurring payments to pay at the same time each month
- See payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills with eBill
See our Learning Center box at right for Online Bill Pay guidance and instructions. Feel free to contact the Denali Member Contact Center at 907-257-7200, option 3, or 800-764-1123, option 3 or [email protected]alifcu.org if you have any questions or concerns.
QUALIFY FOR FREE ONLINE BILL PAY
- Online Bill Pay is free to accounts with an open checking account, an active Visa Check Card used at least once during the month, receiving eStatements and at least one Online Bill Payment made each month.
- If the above conditions are not met, a monthly fee of $5.95 is assessed.
If you currently do not use Online Bill Pay or have not signed up for eStatements, visit your branch or call the Member Contact Center at 257-7200, option 3, or toll-free at 800-764-1123.