Monitor all of your accounts from Denali and others with one tool
Denali Federal Credit Union makes managing your money easier than ever with EnCompass Financial Management. Users of financial management tools like EnCompass report saving an average of $100 a month by tracking spending and setting financial goals.
Wonder how it works? Try it yourself by logging into Online Banking. Click the "Services" tab in the left side navigation, then click the "Encompass Finance Management" tab.
After your Denali Federal Credit Union accounts are automatically added (see below), it's easy to bring your complete financial picture into focus. Best of all, EnCompass is free, secure and easy to manage within Denali's Online Banking.
How to get the most out of EnCompass
Similar to other popular tools such as Mint or Quicken, you can keep tabs on all of your financial accounts with EnCompass — including your accounts outside of Denali Federal Credit Union. Adding these accounts will help provide you with your complete financial picture.
- On the Dashboard page of EnCompass, click on the “Add” button at the top of the left hand column.
- Select the financial institution by clicking its logo or searching by name or URL.
- Enter your account credentials and EnCompass will display transaction and account balance information for any accounts you have with that institution.
Repeat with all of your financial institutions to complete your financial picture.
Whether you want to pay down debt or save towards a special purchase, EnCompass makes it easy to set goals and track your progress.
- Click on the “Goals” tab and click “Add a Goal.” Then choose the type of goal you want to create.
- Fill in the fields to name your goal and set up the specifics of the goal.
Repeat for all of your financial goals.
The real power of EnCompass is in its ability to help you track and manage your finances by setting and monitoring spending targets.
- Click on the “Budget” tab in EnCompass and then click “Add a New Spending Target” to get started.
- Complete the fields to pick the tags you want to track for the target, name the target, set a monthly limit, and track the accounts that will count towards the target.
Repeat for other spending categories – some of the most common expenses to track are groceries, transportation and dining out.
Now that you have been introduced to EnCompass, log in to online banking and click on the "EnCompass Finance Management" tab to get started.
An overview of the Dashboard and other main features of EnCompass.
Complete your financial picture by bringing in outside account information into EnCompass.
Budgets (spending targets)
The power of EnCompass is in helping you monitor how you are spending your money. Learn how to set up spending targets with EnCompass’ budget feature.
Help EnCompass categorize your spending to provide an accurate picture of your monthly spending habits.
Cash flow calendar
Add your income and regular expenses (bills) to the "Cash Flow Calendar." See where things might get tight during the month and make changes to improve your financial picture.
Picture a goal then use EnCompass to make it a reality.
EnCompass offers a current view of your net worth, making it easy to see your complete financial snapshot with just a click of the mouse.