If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity you have come
to the right place. Denali Alaskan's employees enjoy an
industry competitive salary scale, a great working atmosphere, and a generous
benefits package. Denali Alaskan FCU participates in the
E-Verify program. Below are some of the current job openings.
Reports To: AVP, Marketing Function Supervised: None
This position is responsible for analyzing existing efforts, researching industry data, and employing analytics in order to provide ongoing recommendations and overall strategies that maximize brand awareness and business results for Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union in various digital spaces. The position also oversees the transition to and continuing enhancement of member utilization of Denali Alaskan’s portfolio of web and mobile assets. The primary objective of this position is to assist the Credit Union in selling additional products and services while increasing membership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Improves web solutions, builds brand visibility, and generates inbound site traffic.
2. Develops digital/social media strategies that align with the strategic objectives and operational plans of Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union.
3. Creates, maintain, and evaluates new marketing campaigns and brand promotion while using analytics for decision making solutions.
4. Manages day-to-day social media strategy and activities for multiple online platforms, engaging with and growing the Denali Alaskan membership across a variety of social channels.
5. Monitors the progress of strategy and operational campaigns to meet objectives.
6. Researches, analyzes, and implements improvements based on emerging technology, industry trends, competitive data, and social channels.
7. Plans and designs the Credit Union and CUSO’s website strategy and subsequent pages on the Internet, with the express purpose of achieving Denali Alaskan’s marketing and sales objectives. Determines and manages the quality of the site, including supporting text, graphics, maps or other graphic tools, so web pages are delivered at sufficiently high speed and quality to members who access the site.
8. Manages the use of outbound email marketing automation with the use of appropriate analytics to monitor effectiveness and implements improvements as needed.
9. Maintains a clear working knowledge of Denali Alaskan products & services, as well as regulatory/compliance issues as they apply to the financial industry. Insures the Credit Union’s web pages are following all State and Federal regulations .
10. Fosters and maintains partner relationships with outside agencies and vendors.
11. Leads internal training and brainstorming sessions on new industry developments. Collaborates to form internal and external plans.
12. Regularly shares feedback and insights gained from social media monitoring with Denali Alaskan management to help improve products and services delivered to members.
13. Schedules regular meetings to review all work with Marketing Department colleagues and Product Managers as appropriate.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in marketing, mathematics or a related field. Applicable related training for HTML and related electronic information management tools.
Degree must be from an institution accredited by one of the six regional accreditation boards:
MSA – Middle States Association
NASC – Northwest Association of Schools & Colleges
NCA – North Central Association of Colleges & Schools
NEASC – New England Association of Schools & Colleges
SACS – Southern Association of Colleges & Schools
WASC – Western Association of Schools & Colleges
Five years related marketing experience with a minimum of two years of social and digital media strategy planning and implementation, including metrics/analysis and community management. Related experience with HTML and website creation/maintenance is required.
Office mobility required. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate standard office equipment including a computer, typewriter, adding and facsimile machine, copier and telephone. Corrected vision and hearing in normal range. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed. Access to transportation required for visits to employers, meetings, and trade shows. Must be able to physically lift up to 25 pounds. May require use of handcart or other device for the transportation of material to and from branches, departments, or suppliers.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, self-motivation, and professional demeanor are essential.
PC proficiency required. Thorough knowledge of HTML/HTML5 and related electronic information management tools is essential. Prefer experience with HTML development optimized to operate on PC, tablet, and smart phone platforms.
Requires training, education or experience related to business planning, statistical reporting packages, and/or database management.
Must be a creative self-starter who maintains high quality standards; excellent research and project management skills; ability to think strategically and effectively analyze data to merge various inputs into usable information.