If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity you have come
to the right place. Denali Alaskan's employees enjoy an
industry competitive salary scale, a great working atmosphere, and a generous
benefits package. Denali Alaskan FCU participates in the
E-Verify program. Below are some of the current job openings.
Reports To: Branch Sales Supervisor Function Supervised: None
Performs a multifaceted retail-banking role to “Create a Great Experience for all of our Members.” Sells and cross-sells the institution’s products and services through outbound calls, prospecting, and over-the-counter sales. Responsible for meeting monthly sales goals. Provides exceptional member service and demonstrates the ability to work well in a team-oriented environment. Performs duties ranging from sales to teller functions, new account openings, loan origination, and selling fixed annuities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Sells Credit Union products and services
2. Provides exceptional member service to “Create a Great Experience” for all credit union members.
3. Ensures proper controls are maintained over all aspects of branch operations
4. Performs all paying and receiving functions (withdrawals, deposits, handling of negotiable instru-ments etc.)
5. Responsible for security and the maintenance of proper cash requirements in teller drawer. Ad-heres to credit union guidelines (balancing, new account/loans, security)
6. Solicits new business through promotions at the branch, telephone and mail. Identifies member needs and sells appropriate credit union products
7. Interviews loan applicants, assists with applications, answers basic loan questions
8. Represents the Credit Union in a courteous and professional manner, through behavior and attire. Delivers prompt efficient and accurate service to all Credit Union members
9. Services existing members with retail banking needs to include teller transactions.
10. Follows appropriate Credit Union, regulatory and legal requirements
11. Maintains product sales averages in accordance with department or branch goals
12. Converts qualified referrals to new business in accordance with department or branch goals
High school diploma or equivalent required.
One year technical experience in field or related experience in a financial institution preferred.
Office mobility required. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate standard office equipment. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed. Must be able to physically lift up to 35 pounds. May require use of handcart or other device for the transportation of materials.
Complete any required training by assigned due date.
Familiar with data processing systems, personal computers, accounting, lending. Excellent communica-tion skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal and public relations skills. Good understanding of regulations applicable to lending and deposit products.