If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity you have come
to the right place. Denali Alaskan's employees enjoy an
industry competitive salary scale, a great working atmosphere, and a generous
benefits package. Denali Alaskan FCU participates in the
E-Verify program. Below are some of the current job openings.
Reports To: Loan Control Manager Function Supervised: None
Provides administrative support to the Loan Control department. Duties include but not limited to, clerical, processing and distribution of various tasks and reports that are time sensitive. Responsibilities range from accurate documentation input and inquiry related functions for the Loan Control department to direct contact with various vendors. Works within a team environment and dedicated to providing exceptional service to all members, staff and Credit Union personnel. Also will interim support for other operational aspects and functions within the Loan Control department. Delivers prompt accurate, courteous service to co-workers and members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Processes documentation for issuing, tracking and monitoring of repossessed collateral.
2. Processes documentation required to prepare, track and finalize extension requests.
3. Input financial data for processing and disbursement of loan rewrites.
4. Scanning of documents related to collections for record retention.
5. Assists management with preparing, reviewing and maintaining monthly reports.
6. Ordering and tracking of department supplies through internal and external vendors.
7. Answers incoming telephone calls.
8. Cross training within the department for increased job knowledge and team building.
9. Builds excellent rapport with branches, departments, and membership.
10. Provide interim support for other operational aspects and function within the department.
11. Works with employees and membership in a manner that affords professional courtesy and respect at all times.
12. Refers Credit Union products and services to members.
13. Performs other duties as assigned by Loan Control Manager.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
One year technical experience in field or related experience in a financial institution preferred.
Office mobility required. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate standard office equipment. Corrected vision and hearing in normal range. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed. Must be able to physically lift up to 25 pounds. May require use of handcart or other device for the transportation of materials. Valid State of Alaska driver’s license required.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook software. Excellent data entry and typing skills with a strong attention to detail. Ability to establish maintenance and integrate data to vendors and/or multiple software programs. Operational knowledge of office equipment to include faxes, scanners, printers, multi-line phone systems, copiers, etc. Ability to work in a fast paced office environment. Ability to consistently demonstrate the following skill sets: professional customer service skills, positive and professional demeanor, ability to multi-task and meet rapidly changing environment, problem solving, initiative, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, ability to function with minimal supervision, excellent organizational abilities, self-motivated, and able to meet constant deadlines.