If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity you have come
to the right place. Denali Alaskan's employees enjoy an
industry competitive salary scale, a great working atmosphere, and a generous
benefits package. Denali Alaskan FCU participates in the
E-Verify program. Below are some of the current job openings.
Department: Fairbanks - Operations Support Exempt: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Branch Sales Supervisor Function Supervised: None
Educates members and potential members of the features of credit union products and services to in-crease awareness; this may include outbound telephone calls, in person prospecting, and mail. Provides exceptional member service in terms of professionalism, communication, and branch operations. Per-forms duties including teller transactions, new accounts, and loan processing. Ensures normal branch operations during the absence of the management team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Educates and cross-sells members on Credit Union products and services through identifying their needs.
2. Responsible for being a leader in sales contributions including loan volume, sales incentive pay-out, and departmental referrals in line with established branch goals.
3. Increases overall branch performance with new business by networking and community outreach; Select employer group solicitation for Credit Union membership.
4. Participates in and leads branch sales meetings by offering ideas for promotions to assist in in-creasing branch performance.
5. Recognizes opportunities to provide peers with service and sales coaching, feedback, and recognition.
6. Delivers prompt, courteous, professional service to all Credit Union members.
7. Ensures compliance of established Credit Union policies, procedures, and regulations.
8. Responsible for the training of new branch team members. Sets example for team members to emulate in terms of sales and service.
9. Responsible for supervising normal branch operations in the absence of the District Manager, Retail Sales Branch Manager, Retail Sales Assistant Branch Manager, and/or Branch Sales Supervisor.
10. Perform all duties of a Financial Services Officer.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
One year related experience. Cash handling experience preferred.
Office mobility required. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate standard office equipment. Corrected vision and hearing in normal range. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed. Must be able to physically lift up to 35 pounds. May require use of handcart or other device for the transportation of materials.
Complete any required training by assigned due date.
1. Be a leader in sales contribution including loan volume, incentives, and departmental referrals.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and outgoing professional demean-or/appearance required.
3. Demonstrated sales and public relations skills, practical knowledge of sales techniques and pro-cesses, and ability to work with a team to achieve results.
4. Possess comprehensive understanding of regulations applicable to lending and deposit products.
5. Ability to recognize opportunities to provide peers with service and sales coaching, feedback, and recognition.
6. Self-starter and excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
7. Ability to make sound credit decisions.
8. Proficient in use of standard office equipment and computer software programs, including Mi-crosoft Word and Excel.
9. Ability to work a rotating schedule over a seven-day a week period.